I have taught the following courses. Syllabi are available upon request.
Texas A & M University, Postdoctoral Fellow
- Spring 2023: The Art of Diplomacy and Statecraft [grad-level course]
Southern Methodist University (SMU), Visiting Assistant Professor
- Spring 2022: Governments and Politics of the Middle East
- Spring 2021: Principles of Public Policy
- Fall 2020-Spring 2022: Introduction to International Relations
University of California Los Angeles (UCLA), Lecturer
- Spring 2018, 2020: The International Relations of the Middle East
- Winter 2018, 2019, 2020: International Politics, 1914 to the Present
- Fall 2017, 2018, 2019: Foreign Policy in an Uncertain World
- Spring 2019: World Order
- Summer 2015, 2016, 2017: World Politics
California Lutheran University (CLU), Adjunct Professor
- Spring 2019 : American Foreign Policy
I am interested in teaching courses on a range of topics in international relations, comparative politics, and research methods. These include, but are not limited to, international relations theory, international security, conflict resolution, the Cold War, diplomacy/diplomatic history, foreign policy decision-making, public policy, and qualitative methods. I would also enjoy teaching survey and/or special studies courses on the Middle East. All these courses can be taught at either the undergraduate or graduate level.