I have taught the following courses. Syllabi for all courses are available upon request.
University of California Los Angeles (UCLA)
- Spring 2019 PS 122A World Order
- Winter 2019, 2018 PS 138B International Politics, 1914 to the Present
- Fall 2019, 2018, 2017 PS 139 Foreign Policy in an Uncertain World
- Spring 2018 PS 132A The International Relations of the Middle East
- Summer 2017, 2016, 2015 PS 20 World Politics
California Lutheran University (CLU)
- Spring 2019 PS 365 American Foreign Policy
I am interested in teaching courses on a range of topics in international relations, comparative politics, and research methods. These include, but are not limited to, international relations theory, international security, conflict resolution, the Cold War, diplomacy, foreign policy decision-making, and qualitative methods. I would also enjoy teaching survey and/or special studies courses on the Middle East and South Asia. All these courses can be taught at either the undergraduate or graduate level.