I have taught the following courses in the Department of Political Science. Syllabi for all courses are available upon request.
Southern Methodist University (SMU)
- Fall 2020: Introduction to International Relations (PS 1380)
University of California Los Angeles (UCLA)
- Spring 2020, 2018: The International Relations of the Middle East (PS 132)
- Winter 2020, 2019, 2018: International Politics, 1914 to the Present (PS 138B)
- Fall 2019, 2018, 2017: Foreign Policy in an Uncertain World (PS 139)
- Spring 2019: World Order (PS 122A)
- Summer 2017, 2016, 2015: World Politics (PS 20)
California Lutheran University (CLU)
- Spring 2019 : American Foreign Policy (PS 365)
I am interested in teaching courses on a range of topics in international relations, comparative politics, and research methods. These include, but are not limited to, international relations theory, international security, conflict resolution, the Cold War, diplomacy, foreign policy decision-making, and qualitative methods. I would also enjoy teaching survey and/or special studies courses on the Middle East. All these courses can be taught at either the undergraduate or graduate level.