I have taught the following courses in the Department of Political Science. Syllabi for all courses are available upon request.
Southern Methodist University (SMU)
- Spring 2021: Principles of Public Policy (PS 3320)
- Fall 2020, Spring 2021: Introduction to International Relations (PS 1380)
University of California Los Angeles (UCLA)
- Spring 2018, 2020: The International Relations of the Middle East (PS 132)
- Winter 2018, 2019, 2020: International Politics, 1914 to the Present (PS 138B)
- Fall 2017, 2018, 2019: Foreign Policy in an Uncertain World (PS 139)
- Spring 2019: World Order (PS 122A)
- Summer 2015, 2016, 2017: World Politics (PS 20)
California Lutheran University (CLU)
- Spring 2019 : American Foreign Policy (PS 365)
I am interested in teaching courses on a range of topics in international relations, comparative politics, and research methods. These include, but are not limited to, international relations theory, international security, conflict resolution, the Cold War, diplomacy/diplomatic history, foreign policy decision-making, public policy, and qualitative methods. I would also enjoy teaching survey and/or special studies courses on the Middle East. All these courses can be taught at either the undergraduate or graduate level.